How to Wear your Roche Runs - Part Two






Ladies it's time for Part 2, I hope you enjoyed my previous post showing you how to pull off the smart/casual sporty-chic look with your Roshes, now it's time for that city girl style!


Shirt Dress- F&F at Tesco
Dress - Matalan
With this outfit you can pull off two different looks by simply adding a belt. Here I have kept my shirt open and added a chunky belt around my waist to add some shape to my outfit. This is a great outfit for day-time shopping, you can team it with some tights for those chillier days (but today the suns out and I'm determined to get rid of these milk bottle legs!).

The second look is to fully button up the shirt and lose the belt. I feel that this style loses the summer feel to it, so you can easily cosy it up with some leggings, tights or even jeans and wear it on those 'where's summer gone?' days!
Having the under-dress on really points out the beautiful shaping in the shirt with the long curved side-slits, it also adds a more casual feel, as the shirt is still rather smart despite the length and lack of shaping. The colours also go great with my printed Roshes, do you have a bright pair? Perhaps match it with a colourful shirt-dress or even clash it!!

Comments

Popular Posts