Foundation Frenzy, With No7

Hate shiny skin? Want full coverage that lasts all day long? Or struggle to find the right shade? I have the perfect foundation for you.

                                       





No7 Beautifully Matte. I've been using this foundation for a couple of years now and love it. I haven't even thought about trying anything new. For those who don't know No7 do a colour match test that they hold a little device to your face to find the closest match to their 14 shades. Which is great for me as I struggle to find foundation pale enough to match my complexion.  

(Warning, here comes the before pic!) I have

 
As you can see the foundation blends great with my skin and vanishes the red/pink tone to my skin too (stopping me blending in with my hair!) I applied one pump of the foundation onto a sponge but then applied to my face using a foundation brush. It leaves no streaks and no orange line around the outside of my face. 

I then finished my make up using my Naked Flushed palette, powder, eye make up and a bit of lipstick to achieve a full face with no shine that will last all day long!

Comments

Popular Posts