Black Friday Bargains

'Black Friday? What's that?' I hear all you British shouting. The traditionally American annual crazy sale following Thanksgiving has hit the UK. With wider shops including Amazon and Asda bringing the Black Friday sales over to the UK in the past few years lots more shops have began to join in.



Now, Christmas is coming - no I'm not talking about buying presents - you need to treat yourself to a sparkly dress! With glitsy numbers that're embellished with metallic threads and millions of gems and sequins this years trend can be a pricey one.

I've found my fave deals for this Friday for your Christmas party dress!

First up is Motel: I'm a huge fan of Motel, with their beautiful dresses you just simply can't find anywhere else you can easily find something you love; especially with 25% off EVERYTHING this Black Friday.
My 3 Christmas dresses from here have to be: Gabby SequinGaia and Moonchild.


Next up is French Connection, although they're not overly advertising their Black Friday discounts as openly as other brands if you use code 30FCBF at the checkout you can get 30% off but be wuick it's for Friday only.
My faves have to be: Winter WaveCosmic Sparkle and New Moon.



Finally for Urban Outfitters: with a huge amount in their Black Friday sale you are sure to find something you love for a fraction of the price.
I would pick these three: Devore DressVintage Metallic TeeVintage Velvet Halterneck.




Happy Thanksgiving and have good fun in the Black Friday sales, let me know what bargains you get!

Comments

Popular Posts