Bargain Bags

Flicking through the newest edition of Vogue I'm spotting bag after bag that I adore but on I flick wishing to see a price tag that doesn't make my purse whine in pain! This got me thinking, what if I can find an identical bag, or at least a very similar style, for a lot less money? So I got hunting and thought I'd share with you.




First off is the Black Chloe Clutch for Lulu Guinness, this one has to be the hardest bag to find one similar to. The bag is genuinely very unique, being made from black Perspex and being topped with a red lipstick clasp the square shaped clutch is priced £245. I decided it was more the shape of the bag that I loved most about it - I think the finger marks all over the Perspex would drive me crazy! Which led me to find the Black Quilted Square Clutch from New Look. At a price of £22.99 (and minus my student discount) this is a much nicer option and just like the Chloe Clutch you get a gold chain for an option across-the-body look.

Next up, is a Jimmy Choo beauty. Rebel is a Black Grainy Calf Leather Cross Body Bag, an absolute stunner. The bag is small but big enough for a nip around the shops or a night out, you only need your cards and a lippy, right? With a clasp embossed with Jimmy Choo everyone will know that this bag is worn by a classy lady especially as it costs a shocking £595! Already finding yourself in love with Rebel? Don't worry my ASOS find will save your pennies. The Cross Body Bag with Snake Embossed Lock is of a similar size to the Jimmy Choo bag and even comes with a mini inner compartment giving you even more for your money; at a price of £20 it's a complete must-have!

We've had a clutch and an across-the-body so it's only right my final find is a tote; a Hugo Boss one at that. Here we have the Handbag 'Maika-F' in leather , also available in dark red and brown, the elegant bag straight away shows class and sophistication and with it's detachable strap option it makes the bag 'highly convenient'; however the price is not highly convenient to many of us unless you have £450 to splash out. If not, head down to your local Monsoon's Accessorize and grab your hands on the Melissa Winged Handheld Bag for £32 instead. This bag also has a optional over-the-body strap but also has a side compartment to store items needing more easy access too. 





As you can see spending, what I class as, ridiculous amounts of money on your bags is not a necessity with a little shop around online you can find nearly identical items for a lot less money within minutes.



Do you have a favourite bag you spent a lot on? Or did you get a bargain? 

Comments

Popular Posts