Urban Decay Naked Flushed Review






Before being given a flyer including a tester of this palette, I'd never even touched bronzer, or highlighter never mind using them alongside blusher for the 'contoured look'. It all seemed a little daunting to me...but this tester changed everything.

There are four different sets in this collection, I use the original. They all range in different shades for darker and lighter skin tones.

Although £22 is a little pricey in my opinion you do not use a lot of the palette when you apply it, so I have hope for it lasting.

As I found it a bit daunting, especially as I'm rather pale and didn't want to look a multicoloured mess, I went for a more subtle look that adds shape to your face without looking sculptured.

Start with apply your foundation as usual, I use No7 Beautifully Matte in Calico shade.


Firstly apply your bronzer underneath the cheekbone, you then simply apply your blusher above it, make sure you blend them together nicely to avoid a striped look. Then using your highlighter apply this above the blusher and below the bronzer to add reflective areas. You can also add this highlighter on the middle of your brow bone, the bridge of your nose and your chin to add a bright glow.
                     

I then added a light coating of powder, did my eye make up and added a bit of lippy and ta-dah an easy subtle contour look. Great for adding that extra bit of colour to your cheeks!




Have you tried the Naked Flushed palettes? What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts